1 Puan2 Puan3 Puan4 Puan5 Puan (Oy Ver)
Loading...
sakala sünen çorbası tarifi

Karaman yöresine ait sakala sünen çorbasının tarifini vereceğim. bu adı almasının sebebi bana göre olsa olsa içerisine erişte katılıyor ya, erişte çorba içerisinde pişince biraz sünüyor, galiba bu yüzdendir çorbanın ismi. İçerisindeki ihtiva etmiş olduğu malzemeleriyle mercimeği eriştesi ve baharatıyla mükemmel bir tat. Şimdi tarifimize geçelim.

 

Sakala sünen çorbası malzemeleri:

  • 1 su bardağı yeşil mercimek
  • 1 su bardağı erişte
  • 1 adet orta boy soğan
  • 1 çay kaşığı kuru nane
  • 1 çay kaşığı karabiber
  • 1 yemek kaşığı tereyağı
  • 1 çay kaşığı tuz ve yeteri miktarda zeytinyağı

 

Sakala sünen çorbası nasıl yapılır

 

sakala sü çorbasıSakala sünen çorbası yapılışı: bir tencere içerisinde rendelenmiş soğan zeytinyağında Pembeleşene kadar kavrulur.4bardak su ilavesi yapılır kaynamaya bırakılır. Kaynamakta olan suya mercimekler ilave edilir. tuzuda atılır, mercimekler piştikten sonra erişte ilave edilir, erişteler yumuşayınca sakala sünen çorba nın üzerine yakılmış tereyağı, nane, karabiber ilave edilir. Sakala sünen çorba hazırdır. Sıcak olaraktan servis edilir. Şimdiden afiyet olsun.

 

Mustafa (1591 1639) ruled for three months, in which time he managed to reward a position of First Officer to a random farmer who offered him a drink when he was out one day. It was at that point when he was deposed, before he could bring the whole nation crashing down. Back in the cage he went.Also, it would be very difficult to achieve and maintain an economic growth rate of 5.3% per year after inflation. That target hasn’t fake ray ban sunglasses been hit consistently since the 1960s, when technology was providing big advancements, the workforce was younger and there was increased demand for nfl jerseys cheap American products worldwide as other countries fully recovered from World War II.Hester’s signing could be a coup for the Seahawks if he can provide a special teams spark that was lost when broke his leg in Seattle’s Week 16 loss to Arizona. Seattle lost its No. 2 wide receiver along with its cheap oakleys primary kick and punt returner for the season when Lockett broke the tibia and fibula in his right leg. Seattle used a mix of players in the regular season finale against San Francisco, including cornerback as a punt returner.9. RB Ezekiel Elliott, Ohio State BuckeyesOverview:Some will de value Elliott because he a running back, but that won happen in ray bans sale this space. From the moment I first watched Elliott speed, power, and vision on a football field, I knew I was watching a future star. Regardless of position, he should be a first rounder.Not that this annual clash needs any added buildup, but Super Bowl 47 will feature a historic family feud in that it marks the first time in Super Bowl history that brothers (Baltimore’s John and San Francisco’s Jim Harbaugh ) lock horns as opposing head coaches. Super Bowl XLVII, will be the network’s 18th Super Bowl broadcast overall. Jim Nantz and Phil Simms will call the action, and will be joined by analysts Steve Tasker and Solomon Wilcots, serving as sideline reporters. The fan vote counts as 20 percent of the overall vote, with the remaining 80 percent determined by the media.THIS week I Cheap Jerseys have been amazed at NBA Jerseys Cheap some respected football identities and commentators bemoaning the opening of this week’s inaugural free agency period as a sad time in our game. Their sentiments have been that we have somehow lost a sense of loyalty and hope that underpins the very fabric of the competition.Okay for the next passing drill, we will do this warm up. It is for the behind oakley sunglasses outlet the back pass but before you can do the behind the back pass this is a good warm up drill to practice. It is just taking the ball around your waist and you can go the opposite way if you would like, no right or left, it does not matter, clockwise or counter clockwise, the quicker you get at it, the better you get at it the faster you should go. This is also helping with your ball handling and then take it lower and then take it around your knees and your ankles. Then work your way back up and do this as much as, as many times as possible until your arms get tired, until you get real good at it, to where you do not have to look at the ball. I will turn to the back so you can see what my hands are doing, just passing the ball to the opposite hand and this is all to help you on your behind the back passing, so when you start passing behind the back you will have a good range of motion with your arms and your body.

Bu Tariflerde ilginizi Çekebilir




sakala sünen çorbası tarifi için Yorum Yapın

yemek tarifleri